Child Protection Policy
- New “Child Protection Procedures for Primary and Post-Primary Schools 2017” came into effect from 11 December 2017.
- To view these new procedures, please click here.
- The Board of Management of Hamilton High School, Bandon Cork has formally adopted a Student Safeguarding Statement that is required as part of these new procedures. To view this statement, please click here.
- The Principal, Mr. O’ Brien, will present a Child Protection Oversight Report at each meeting of the school’s Board of Management.
- Any persons with child protection concerns are invited to contact a member of staff or the Designated Liaison Person (DLP), Mr. O’ Brien, or, in his absence, the Deputy Designated Liaison Person (DDLP), Mr. Mitchell.